Study with Cheryl Elman,
and Joane Goulding, the creator of this process (via skype or video)
and start on your way to become an
Accredited Goulding SleepTalk® for Children Consultant.
This training offer guarantees 6 months of support
as you complete the rest of the program**
You are invited to apply to become a Goulding SleepTalk® for Children consultant. Acceptance into the 6 month guaranteed support program to become a consultant is being offered to professionals with qualifications and experience in an appropriate field of the ‘helping professions’, e.g., Clinical Hypnotherapy, Health Care, Communication, Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Naturopathy or Counselling. Current membership of an appropriate, relevant health related professional association is required.
This 6 month course of study course will take place over skype in 2-4 hour segments. Ongoing support will be offered via SKYPE with your trainer, Cheryl Elman, plus a members- only group for trainers, consultants and interns. The Self-Paced training levels comprise of structured discussions and exercises which covers about 24 hours of practical training and offers over all about 120 nominal hours of learning.
Participants are encouraged to start with clients immediately after taking your initial segments. Your first 3 clients become your case histories and part of the assessment structure for you to become certified..
Why would the Goulding Process of SleepTalk® be a great addition to your practice?
As a hypnotist or therapist, how often do you work with children and then they are back to their same environments. Parents become a huge part of this process, and the shift occurs for all involved.
- Opens doors easier for presenting to schools, churches and parent groups
- Opens possibilities of working with other family members
- Increases your client base
- Easy to use skype for your sessions
- Great for Group Intros and classes
- and much more
What are the basics of SleepTalk® for Children?
- You train parents to talk to their children during their sleep.
- A simple non-intrusive self esteem and behaviour change process for children
- Parents give children a 2-3 minute per night "gift" that lasts a lifetime.
- Easy to learn and teach.
Meet JOANE GOULDING, founder of the
Goulding Process of SleepTalk® for Children
Meet your Instructor: CHERYL J. ELMAN
BS ED, CH, CMT, SleepTalk® Consultant, Accredited SleepTalk® Trainer
"WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PROCESS BEST, IS TO HEAR ABOUT THE SHIFT IN FAMILY DYNAMICS AS PARENTS BEGIN THE SLEEPTALK PROCESS WITH THEIR CHILD(REN). " CHERYL ELMAN
Cheryl has worked with Joane goulding since 2011 in expanding the Goulding Process of SleepTalk for Children globally and is excited to concentrate of the expansion here in the United States.
BS degree from Syracuse University in Elementary Ed and Special Education K-12
1998-Current Cheryl as had a mobile company which encourages children to enjoy art and crafts at parties, events, schools and camps.
Certified SleepTalk Consultant
Accredited International SleepTalk® Trainer
Certified Master Trainer - IACT and IMDHA
2014 Educator of the Year - MAHC
2013 Lifetime Acheivement Award - HypnoKongress Switzerland
An International Speaker and Presenter (18 countres in past 5 years)
No two children and families have exactly the same needs, or relationship styles. We begin with a foundation for the parents to say to their children in their sleep and then through assessmests, we create an individual statement plan for every child.
How does one become a SleepTalk Consultant?
Competency is assessed throughout the 6 month course and includes workshop participation and written project-based case history documentation. Graduate Consultant’s certification allows the holder of that award to establish their own Goulding SleepTalk® practice and can apply to be registered on the International SleepTalk® consultant’s website.
Consultants are required to accept and agree to be bound by the professional Ethical Standards and Code of Practice of The Goulding Institute.
On completion of the entire SleepTalk® training- Level I , II, III ** you will be able to:
- Analyze the framework of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Discuss the rationale behind the use of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Describe the basic considerations and assumptions of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Identify, discuss and analyze the ‘Legacy Tree’.
- Discuss the therapeutic approach to resolving basic and primary issues and identifying brain wave frequencies.
- Identify different brain wave frequencies that occur throughout the sleeping cycle.
- Evaluate the relevancy and explain the Goulding ‘Top Hat’ theory.
- Discuss the ‘RAS’ relevant to different brain wave frequency.
- Develop a communication template objective.
- Assess the appropriateness and application of specific suggestions.
- Describe the ‘Foundation Process’.
- Evaluate the relevancy and analyze SleepTalk® feedback statements.
- Apply concepts and principles of waking suggestion and the rationale for presenting SleepTalk® each night.
- Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behavior.
- Distinguish appropriate suggestions.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Foundation’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which integrates desired changes of behavior in a child.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Primary area on need’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which will provide desired changes of behavior in a child.
- Describe how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and the mind and its relevance to a child’s behaviour, levels of stress and/or anxiety.
- Marketing information and materials on how to build your SleepTalk Consultancy Business
- A training portfolio.
- Supporting documentation.
- CD resources.
Upon successful completion of the course and the receipt of all assignment requirements, a certification as an accredited Goulding SleepTalk™ for Children Consultant will be issued with an invitation to apply for your profile to be registered with the SleepTalk™ Consultant website which is sponsored by the Goulding Institute.
- Course includes fee for Joane Goulding doing an analysis of your case studies, final accreditation upon completion and the 1st year of your profile on the International Consultant Website.
Joane Goulding taught a 2 day course at the Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute, NC and see what the participants had to say about the program.
Joane will be with us through skype and /or some training video from the DEHI training.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY- Groups starting now.
all for only
Skype Groups now forming:
Current Booking special .... Act Now!
CONTACT Cheryl J Elman
252-432-2205 or DaveElmanHypnosis@gmail.com
WHAT SLEEPTALK HAS HELPED WITH
ADHD Adoption Anger Anxiety Asperger's
Attention Deficit Disorder Autism
Babies Bedwetting Behavior issues
Bullying Burkitt Lymphoma
Calmness Chronic Illness Co-ordination Concentration
Confidence Diabetes Discipline Disobedience
Eating Education Emotional outbursts Eyesight
Family dynamics Fear Fear of the dark Feedback
Foster Care Habits Hallucinations Happy Children Hearing
Illness Lack of respect Nail-biting Nightmares
OCD Panic attacks PTSD School Selective Mutism
Self-confidence Self-esteem Separation anxiety
Sibling rivalry Sight-impaired Sleeping Social skills
Speech Stress release Swimming Tantrums
Toileting Poos Trauma Waking tearful .... and more
Sign up today for this course, and take your practice to a new level!